Fallout 76 is still very much alive and kicking.
The latest update for the game introduced Season 12 with a bunch of new stuff for you to enjoy.
Season 12 Rip Daring and the Cryptid Hunt includes a lot of Cryptid-themed items for you to collect while progressing through the season chart.
It also includes a new ally and new CAMP items.
In addition to the seasonal content, the game also brings a new rotational event called Mutation Invasion. This event adds a random mutation to public events every hour for three weeks until March 21st.
After that, the event will return every other week to keep you company. Here are the mutations:
- Volatile: Enemies explode upon death.
- Active Camouflage: Enemies are cloaked when not attacking.
- Resilient: Enemies can only be slain with a melee attack.
- Freezing Touch: Slow targets down upon attack.
- Toxic Blood: Enemies leave behind small poisonous hazard upon death.
- Group regeneration: Enemies heal each other when within radius.
- Swift Footed: Increased movement and attack speed.
This should offer you a challenge while completing those public events.
You will be pleased to know that Fallout 76 now has re-roll options for the daily challenges. If you don’t like a challenge, you can re-roll one challenge per day.
Daily Ops have also been improved with new locations, enemies, and rewards.
If you’ve been away from Fallout 76 for a while, now is a great time to jump back in and try the new changes.
[Source: Bethesda Blog]