One thing that sucks about Borderlands 3 is that it costs a lot of in-game money to refill your ammo.
Once you equip yourself with a few weapons and SDUs it costs you a few thousands to refill the ammo.
And you must refill it often because some enemies can be annoying bullet sponges.
So I was always looking for a way to earn money fast and I figured out a neat way to make a few thousand without an effort.
Here’s how it works:
- First, you must progress your way to Eden 6. Where you will go to a certain manor as a part of the main campaign.
- Once you go inside the manor, go upstairs.
- There you will find a weapon chest containing 4 weapons. Grab those guns and head downstairs.
- Go to the ammo vending machine and sell the guns you just grabbed from the chest. It will give you around 800-1000 in cash.
- Now open the game menu and quit to the title screen. Don’t worry, there’s a save post inside the manor and you’ll respawn inside the house.
- Now get back into the game. Go upstairs and you’ll find the chest is full again.
- Collect the guns, sell them, rinse and repeat.
Sometimes you’ll even find rare guns in the chest. They sell for higher rates.
I managed to earn about 10k within a few minutes. I know it’s tedious work but I always like to have some extra cash in case there’s a better gun up for sale at Marcus.
I’m still progressing through Borderlands 3 and if I find a better strategy, I’ll surely update this post. Or if you know any good tips please share it in the comments.