Whether you are a new or an experienced player in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you need money to keep progressing in the game.
If you are looking for the best ways to make money in Disney Dreamlight Valley, then I’ve got the perfect set of tips for you.
If you followed these tips, you can be a millionaire within a few days. Have a look.
1. Sell Vegetables And Be Incredible
As in many other life/farming sim games, Dreamlight Valley gives you the opportunity to cultivate and harvest various crops.
Each and every biome has its own stall, also known as Goofy’s stall which contains many seeds and crops.
If you already unlocked all the biomes or not, the best way to be successful in cultivating is to upgrade Goofy’s stalls to their maximum level. After that, you have all the crops and what you need to do is to plant them.
Get your shovel and dig a huge area as much as you can. Then you need to invest your money to buy seeds from stalls. Keep in mind, these stalls contain different types of seeds. Invest your money to buy them.
I suggest you buy pumpkin seeds, Asparagus, Okra, Eggplant, onions, cucumbers, canola, potatoes, and carrots because it can give you a sharp profit.
For example, you can buy carrot seeds for 10 coins and sell carrots for 44 coins. So, try to buy those seeds.
After that, you can plant them and harvest them after a few minutes.
Then you can sell them in Goofy’s stall. Here are some of the best-selling vegetables.
- Pumpkin 664 coins
- Okra 342 coins
- Asparagus 339 coins
- Leeks 309 coins
- Eggplants 308 coins
- Onions 170 coins
- Cucumber 159 coins
- Canola 109 coins
- Potatoes 106 coins
2. Sell Fish And Be Rich
The second best money-making way in Disney Dreamlight Valley is fishing.
As we discussed earlier in our article “How to fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley”, each an every biome contains many water bodies and it has different types of fish.
Fishing is not very difficult in Dreamlight Valley. Fish as much as you can.
The amount of money you receive after selling a fish is dependable. However, try to catch the following fish and earn a huge amount of money.
- AnglerFish (Forgotten Lands) – 1500 coins
- White sturgeon (Frosted Heights) – 1200 coins
- Walleye(sunlit Plateau – 1100 coins
- Lobster (Glade of Trust) – 950 coins
- Fugu (Dazzle Beach) – 900 coins
- Pike (Forest of Valor) – 800 coins
- Swordfish (Dazzle Beach0 – 700 coins
- Bream (peaceful Meadow) – 600 Coins
- Crab (Frosted Heights) – 600 coins
- Catfish (peaceful Meadow) – 550 coins
3. Sell Meals And Become One Of The Riches
The 3rd way to make money in Disney Dreamlight Valley is by selling meals.
As we discussed earlier, you can sell fish and vegetables raw and earn money. But if you cook them, you can earn an extra amount of money.
If you have a cooking station and relevant ingredients you can cook more than 100 recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Here are the best meals that you can make and sell.
- Ghostly fish steek – 3.5k coins
- Pumpkin soup – 1.5k coins
- Potato leek soup – 1.4k coins
- Pumpkin puffs – 1.4k coins
- Lemon garlic swordfish – 1.1k coins
4. Gems Are Friends
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, gems are not only used for crafting items and gifting. You can sell them too for a huge profit.
Each biome’s rock spots contain different types of gems. So collect them all.
Following are some of the best-selling gems in Goofy’s stall.
- Shiny Ruby (Mines in the Sunlit Plateau) 4000 coins
- Shiny Sapphire (Mines in the Sunlit Plateau) 4000 coins
- Shiny citrine (Glade of Trust, sunlit Plateau) 1500 coins
- Shiny Emerald (Forest of Valor, glade of Trust) – 1300 coins
- Shiny aquamarine (Dazzle Beach, Forest of Valor) 1000 coins
As you can see, you can earn a huge amount of money within a few days in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Try these methods.
Keep in mind, when you mining, fishing, and harvesting, bring your companion with you, so you can have the chance to double the harvesting, mining gems and resources, and catching fish. Which means, you can double the profit as well.